Last modified on June 21, 2017
I. USE OF OUR SERVICE
- Who can use Company: Because we respect the rights of children and parents, you may use the Company Service only if you can form a binding contract with Company, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by ANYONE UNDER 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. Because we respect the Company community, the Service may not be available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Company.
- Your responsibility for your account: You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Company will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- Changes to the Service: Company is constantly innovating and finding ways to provide our Users with new features and services. Therefore, we may, without prior notice, change the Service; add features, stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in our sole determination, you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination of your use of the Service, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
- We are an Internet Service Provider: We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors. Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties are theirs alone, not opinions of Company. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our Site, Company is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. Company and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and stockholder do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our site for inappropriate or unlawful content. Company and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and stockholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
- How you interact with others on our Service: Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. Company assumes no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
- You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service (which includes other’s User Content) in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping” (other than as expressly permitted by the functionality of the Service);
- using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Company grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials);
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service (other than as expressly permitted by the functionality of the service);
- using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Service;
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein;
- posting nude, partially nude, or any sexually suggestive photos;
- downloading any file posted by another User that a User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed through the Service.
- use the Service for any illegal activity whatsoever; or
- modify, adapt or hack our Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
II. USER CONTENT
- User content: Company may now or in the future allow you to post or publish content on or upload content to the Service, including comments, photos, videos, and other materials. Any content a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) therein, is referred to as “User Content.” You retain ownership of your User Content.
- How Company and other Users can use your content: You own all of the User Content you post or publish (“post”) on the Service. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, modify, reproduce, display and distribute your User Content on the Service for the purposes of operating and providing the Service to you and other Users (“User Content License”). Subject to your profile and application settings, you also hereby grant to Company and to each User of the Service, a non-exclusive license to access, use, reproduce, distribute and display your User Content as permitted by the functionality of the Service. You understand and agree that the Service is a public platform and other Users may search for, see, use, and/or re-post any User Content that you make publicly available through the Service.
- Definition of Intellectual Property Rights: For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
- You agree not to post User Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contain software or other material that violates or invades the intellectual property rights (or rights of privacy or publicity) of any third party;
- includes any content to which you have not obtained any necessary rights or permissions to use accordingly;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current.
- Valuing other’s rights: You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity rights or rights of privacy. If you think any User Content infringes your rights, or if you want to challenge User Content that has been taken down from the site, please refer to Company’s Copyright policy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates the Agreement.
III. COMPANY CONTENT
- Company Content: Except for User Content, all materials on the Service and the Service itself and all Intellectual Property Rights contained therein or related thereto, are the property of Company and/or its licensors (together Company Content). Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you may not sell, license, modify, copy, or otherwise exploit the Company Content without our permission.
- Our license to you: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company provides you with a non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as expressly permitted by the features of the Service. Company may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Feedback you provide: We are always looking for new ways to improve our Service. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, ideas or feedback about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Company under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Company does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Company, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
IV. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
V. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Company. Company does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third party website from the Service, you do so at your own risk and You expressly release Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content.
VI. MOBILE APPLICATIONS
We may make available software to access the Service via a mobile device (“Mobile Apps”). To use the Mobile Applications, you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the Mobile Service. Company does not warrant that the Mobile Apps will be compatible with your mobile device. Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Mobile Apps for one Company account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Mobile Apps, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Mobile Apps to any third party or use the Mobile Apps to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the Mobile Apps; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Apps, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Apps, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Apps; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Apps. You acknowledge that Company may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Apps, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Apps that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the Mobile Apps is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Apps or any copy thereof, and Company or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Mobile Apps (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. Company reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement. If the Mobile Apps are being acquired on behalf of the United States Government, then the following provision applies: Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Mobile Apps by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in this Agreement and as provided in DFARS 227.7202-1(a) and 227.7202-3(a) (1995), DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) (OCT 1988), FAR 12.212(a) (1995), FAR 52.227-19, or FAR 52.227-14 (ALT III), as applicable. The Mobile Apps originate in the United States, and is subject to United States export laws and regulations. The Mobile Apps may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from the United States. In addition, the Mobile Apps may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all United States and foreign laws related to use of the Mobile Apps and the Service. Standard carrier data charges may apply to your use of our Mobile Apps, and User shall be responsible for any such charges.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
VIII. NO WARRANTY
The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the service is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Company, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service will meet your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the service.
Company does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Company service or any hyperlinked website or service, and Company will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Company, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers or licensors be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service. Under no circumstances will Company be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the service or your account or the information contained therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the service; (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our service by any third party; (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the service; and/or (vii) user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party. In no event shall Company, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers, or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding one dollar.
This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This agreement gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this agreement will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Assignment: This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Company without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- Governing Law. You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in Florida; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Company, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Florida. These Terms shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state or federal courts located in Tampa, Florida for any actions for which either party retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
- Foreign Users: The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. Company makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
- Notification Procedures and Changes to the Agreement: Company may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, “push” mobile notification, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on our website, as determined by Company in our sole discretion. Company reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. Company may, in its sole discretion, modify or update this Agreement from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Agreement in a material manner, we will update the “last modified” date at the top of this page. Your continued use of the Service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service. Company is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us.
- Entire Agreement/Severability: This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Company in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Company concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver: No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Company’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Contact: Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.