Happy, Healthy, and Whole. Dr. Phil Carson is an incredibly knowledgeable Holistic Health Architect. Classically trained as a pharmacist, he is now practicing functional medicine, making a hugely positive impact on the health and well-being of his patients.
In this episode, we talk about why he chose the title he did for his book, the very emotional, transformational experience that set him on the course to where he’s at today. We also discuss one of the principle health risks facing everyone today, and what YOU can do about it. Finally, stay tuned for the end of the show, where Dr. Phil has a fantastic gift for the Expert Platform audience.
- 3:25 Dr. Phil’s Origin Story
- 12:31 The hugely impactful patient experience that transformed Dr. Phil’s practice
- 24:34 Synthetic vs. bioidentical hormones
- 29:14 How to reduce the damage caused by stressful work
- 49:26 Dr. Phil’s time of struggle
- 57:03 An awesome gift for Expert Platform listeners from Dr. Phillip Carson